Risk Management, the process of identifying, assessing, prioritizing, and controlling potential risks is required to insure your company's success.
In today's fast paced world risks come in many forms; Natural causes and disasters, uncertainty of financial markets, pandemics, project failures, legal liabilities, credit risk, accidents, fraud, and deliberate attacks are only a few of the risks you face on a daily basis.
Your company's success depends on your ability to effectively manage these risks. TMAP's team of risk management experts will help you avoid these dangers by:
- Assessing the vulnerability of critical assets.
- Identifying, assessing, and prioritizing threats.
- Determining the risk threat levels and expected consequences of events or attacks.
- Identifying ways to reduce unacceptable risks.
- Prioritizing risk reduction measures based on strategy.
- Creating a Business Continuity Plan
TMAP will evaluate all aspects of your business including:
- Physical Security Safeguards
- Personnel Security Procedures
- Information and Network Security Practices
- Business Systems
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Financial Transaction Methodology and Accounting Procedures