Specialty Investigation Services
The United States Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) excludes individuals listed in the Sanction database from working in Medicare, Medicaid and other Federal health care programs. TMAP-Backgrounds™ searches the Cumulative Sanction Report and Debarred Contractors List from the General Services Administration.
The Prohibited Parties Search is a search of the following five lists:
- Debarred Parties – Parties denied export privileges under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) as administered by the Office of Defense Trade Control (DTC).
- Denied Persons List – Parties denied export privileges as administered by the Bureau of Industry and Security. The list may be found in the Export Administration Regulations, 15 CFR Part 764 Supplement No. 2.
- Entity List – Entities subject to license requirements because of their proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. The list may be found in the Export Administration Regulations, 15 CFR Part 774 Supplement No. 4.
- Specially Designated Nationals, Terrorists, Narcotics Traffickers, Blocked Persons and Vessels – Parties subject to various economic sanctioned programs administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
- Unverified List – Unverified Parties List – Parties to past export transactions where pre-license checks or post-shipment verifications could not be conducted, and persons in foreign countries in transactions where BIS is not able to verify the existence or authenticity of all parties to the transaction, requiring heightened scrutiny by the exporter as set out in 15 CFR Part 732 Supplement No. 3.
To learn more about our special investigation services pleae call TMAP-Backgrounds™ today toll free in the U.S. at (877) 926-8110, or send us a message by clicking here.
Whenever a corporate client of mine needs a private investigator (whether to provide litigation support, conduct a background check, conduct a workplace violence investigation or provide security services) I turn to RJ. RJ is very detailed-oriented and has produced great results for my corporate clients. I would highly recommend RJ and his firm, Threat Management And Protection, Inc.
I have worked with RJ on a number of difficult and sensitive projects, and he has exceeded my (and my clients’) expectations on every single one.