TMAP provides comprehensive investigative services, including:
- Due Diligence: We examine the business interests, commercial background and reputation of potential business partners.
- Asset Tracing & Recovery: TMAP will always work discretely and consult before acting as this may result in the exposure of the corporate structures and individuals concerned.
- Litigation Support: TMAP can support any type of litigation including, however, not limited to: civil, criminal, plantiff, or defendant.
- Brand Protection and Counterfeiting: We will manage potential threats, investigate counterfeiting, prevent product diversion, and The trade secrets–leading to the closure of any such operations.
- Pre-employment Screening: TMAP performs background checks on applicants to ensure the integrity of new staff.
Corporate Licenses: Arizona: 1003762, 1581922 | California: PI 21748, PPO 14052 | Florida: A 2300252, B 2300151 | Indiana: PI 20700100, SG 20700047
Oregon: 33606, 0560 | New Mexico: 1960 | Nevada: 1508, 1508A | Texas: C15367 | Utah: P101282
Authorized to Practice in Colorado | Other Licenses pending.
For a complete list of Licenses, please call us today toll free in the U.S. at (800) 926-8110, outside the U.S. at +1 714-352-7193, or send us a message by clicking here.